Enter for a chance to win $400 of Plant-Based food delivered to your door.
Full details below, but here's the main things you'll probably want to know
- The prize draw closes on the 30th of November, and we'll email you about the winner a few days after that. There will only be one winner, picked randomly.
- The winner will get $400 to spend on meals on our website. Don't worry, if your freezer isn't big enough, you don't need to spend it all at once. And the prize doesn't expire, so no rush either.
- One entry per household & entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Winner gets 2 weeks to claim their prize. We will put the winners name in an email which will be sent to everyone who enters (and we will email them at least two times separately to try to make contact.)
- We can only deliver the prize for free within our delivery area (see here for full list of postcodes).
Full Terms and Conditions.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: The prize draw is open only to those who sign up at www.plantkitchenco.com.au and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. The prize draw is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Plant Kitchen Co (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the draw. The draw is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Plant Kitchen Co as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Prize Draw Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about the 14th of September and ending the 30th of November 11:59PM Sydney time.
- How to Enter: The prize draw must be entered by submitting an entry giving name and email using the online form provided on the sponsors website. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Plant Kitchen Co. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Plant Kitchen.
- Prizes: Winners will receive $400 worth of plant-based food which is available at www.plantkitchenco.com.au. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Plant Kitchen Co to use winner's name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Free delivery of the prize within our establshed deliver areas, listed here: https://www.theplantkitchenco.com.au/pages/show-me-where-pkc-delivers Outside of those areas, delivery can be made to an address within the delivery area for free, or winner can pay for the exact cost of the delivery to their home (and no extra).
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One entry per person, and everyone has the same chance of winning.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the prize draw will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the competition. Plant Kitchen Co shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Plant Kitchen Co, anyone acting on behalf of Plant Kitchen Co, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: The Plant Kitchen Co reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, The Plant Kitchen Co may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Plant Kitchen Co. The Plant Kitchen Co reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Plant Kitchen Co has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the prize draw, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Plant Kitchen Co reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the prize draw you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The Plant Kitchen Co. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Plant Kitchen Co and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND NSW WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NSW having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, please email sponsor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Plant Kitchen Co, 769 Bourke Street, Redfern, Sydney, 2016.